Sat September 25, 2021
- South Cerney RAF veteran celebrated with Spitfire flypast - As a flying instructor, Eric Downs trained more than 500 pilots during his time in the RAF.
- Gloucestershire arrests after men found in 'false section' in bed - The men, wanted on suspicion of burglary and criminal damage, "lost a game of hide and seek", police said.
- Adventurer completes Three Lakes, Three Peaks endurance challenge - A Gloucester man is part of a team that has completed the Three Lakes, Three Peaks challenge.
- Mum says organ donation wishes need to be shared - A Gloucestershire mum helped save the lives of five people through organ donation after she died.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.